Úvod a popis pracovní náplně
- The Payroll Specialist's responsibilities include accurate processing and recording of company's payroll, the provision of timely and accurate financial information, and participation in daily data entry payroll processing.
- ✔ Managing payroll actions in an accurate and timely way✔ Payroll reconciliation prior to validation and transmission of confirmed reports✔ Performing compliance and audit checks✔ Producing ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed✔ Processing manual remedies where required✔ Managing third party payments and reporting✔ Managing day-to-day assigned tasks in accordance with SLAs, and OLA✔ Partnering with level 1 and 2 colleagues on areas of multiple touch points✔ Setting quality standard principles and providing likely solutions to BU obstacle✔ Suggesting practical solutions to day to day issues✔ Taking ownership and accountability of assigned tickets, whilst working collaboratively with other internal HR/DM/Finance functions as required
- ✔ Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German✔ At least 3 years of payroll experience preferably in a Shared Services or COE model✔ Bachelor's degree in HR administration, Business administration, or a related field✔ Working knowledge of payroll best practices✔ The ability to adapt to a fast changing environment✔ Case management expertise✔ The ability to work independently and as part of a team✔ Analytical and problem solving capability✔ Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)✔ Knowledge of SAP, Workday or other HRIS
- ✔ Immediate full-time long-term contract (undetermined lenght).
- ✔ Possible career progression and professional rotation program.
- ✔ Professional trainings and training contribution that can be used for educational activities of your choice.
- ✔ Benefits program with a regular monthly contribution for cultural, sports, language activities of your choice, finance products or shopping.
- ✔ Flexible working hours,
- ✔ 5 weeks of vacation, meal vouchers and more.
- If you are interested to become a part of international team, send us your CV in English. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Vytvořeno:dne 18.04.2017 v 5:10
Místo práce:Hlavní město Praha
Pracovní poměr:Práce na plný úvazek
Zařazeno v oborech:
- Ekonomika a podnikové finance
- Personalistika a HR