Úvod a popis pracovní náplně
- Are you constantly trying to improve? We have a challenge for you! You know how to create simple applications, but are you ready to embark on making a truly complex, microservice-based application ready for local and cloud deployment? How will you design a scalable frontend and agree on versioning rules of your API with the backend team?
- We are a Czech-Canadian company Ataccama. We are neither a boring corporation, nor a beginner startup. We are a small, stable, and independent firm with a clear vision.
- Ataccama is a successful software company and a worldwide leader in data management solutions. We are starting to change the market with an innovative platform for working with data. You will be developing the frontend in React, using ideas from Elm. We have always been good with developing backends for (big) data processing, and we want to make our frontends as good.
- Are not afraid to be part of the team that is launching a completely new complex product Ataccama One, which has meaning and real users.
- Can imagine yourself working in an international environment.
- Ideally have experience implementing complex web applications.
- Might not know exactly what data management means, but you have the energy and desire to learn it.
- Don’t mind sharing your knowledge with others.
- You will take on the role of React/Elm developer and be involved in developing of the Ataccama One platform (https://one-app.ataccama.com).
- You will get space for realizing your ideas. You will be responsible for a specific microservice, starting with the architecture and development and finishing with running it in the cloud.
- The current version of our frontend is built with such technologies as React, Redux, Immutable, D3, and microservice-based architecture; we also like the principles of functional programming and Elm.
- You will work in an international team of more than 80 people coming from 17 different countries.
- We offer adequate compensation, a chance to travel abroad, excellent coffee, lego, Xbox, Multisport card, flexible working hours, language courses, a laptop, a cell phone, sick days, and others.
Vytvořeno:dne 25.10.2016 v 0:00
Místo práce:Sokolovská 669 Praha 18600
Zařazeno v oborech:
- IS/IT: Software - Vývoj a obsluha aplikací