Úvod a popis pracovní náplně
- The Treasury team is responsible for posting of bank transactions into General Ledger, providing control that all bank transactions data were uploaded to SAP GL correctly, investigating differences and making corrections if necessary. Treasury specialist is also communicating with other departments (AR, AP, I/C, payroll), is processing payment orders, payment approvals and solving any related issues.
- Responsible of GL posting of receipts and payments
- Preparing cash flow, forecast and reporting.
- Posting settlements and monthly FX currency revaluation for all reconciliations and currencies
- Monthly bank vs GL reconciliation – including downloading bank statements from Bank, preparing proper reconciliation, solving any discrepancies
- Complying with SOX procedures and support SOX compliance audits.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes and accounting
- Strong analytic skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work under pressure
- Degree in Finance or related areas is advantage
- Previous experience in similar position in international Shared Service Centre is advantage
- We offer
- friendly company culture
- we let you to work flexible hours
- you will get 1 week of holidays extra
- cafeteria program (can be used for pension insurance too)
- meal tickets, Home office and much more ...
- once you would like to grow within the company - use our Rotation program and professional trainings
Vytvořeno:dne 05.10.2016 v 5:10
Místo práce:Hlavní město Praha
Pracovní poměr:Práce na plný úvazek
Zařazeno v oborech:
- Ekonomika a podnikové finance
- Personalistika a HR