Úvod a popis pracovní náplně
- The Treasury team is responsible for posting of bank transactions into General Ledger, providing control that all bank transactions data were uploaded to SAP GL correctly, investigating differences and making corrections if necessary. Treasury specialist is also communicating with other departments (AR, AP, I/C, payroll), is processing payment orders, payment approvals and solving any related issues.
- Responsible of GL posting of receipts and payments
- Preparing cash flow, forecast and exposure reporting.
- Posting settlements and monthly FX currency revaluation for all reconciliations and currencies.
- Work on reduction of the items posted to the suspense account, actively working on clearing those items
- Monthly bank vs GL reconciliation – including downloading bank statements from Bank, preparing proper reconciliation, solving any discrepancies
- Complying with SOX procedures and support SOX compliance audits.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes and accounting
- Pro-active and strong analytic skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work under pressure
- Degree in Finance or related areas is preferred
- Previous experience in similar position in international Shared Service Centre is advantage
- friendly company culture, collaborative environment
- stable employment within a prosperous company
- possible career growth within the company
- professional trainings, rotation program
- 1 week extra of hollidays
- flexible working hours
- meal vouchers, kafeteria etc.
Vytvořeno:dne 05.10.2016 v 5:10
Místo práce:Hlavní město Praha
Pracovní poměr:Práce na plný úvazek
Zařazeno v oborech:
- Ekonomika a podnikové finance
- Personalistika a HR