OTC Process Manager
OTC Process Manager
Úvod a popis pracovní náplně
- Manage and supervise the Global Shared Services Order-To- Cash team.
- From the first weeks cooperate with Continuous Improvement Manager to change current processes before transfer to GSS.
- Responsible for delivering financial reporting with proper internal controls and ensuring accuracy of accounts booking meeting regulatory requirements.
- Support Accountanting Manager towards achieving all Service Quality KPI and strategic objectives of GSS Accounting Services.
- Supervise GSS AR/Interco in terms of AR and Intercompany transactional activities.
- Support AR/Interco lead towards achieving Service Quality KPI and strategic objectives of GSS.
- Bank statements processing, including cash book and bank reconciliations (Where payments are processed by P2P then ).
- Potentially cash flow forecast assistance/ preparation.
- Potentially new entities/ wider tasks transitions into GSS scope. New system migration in approx 2 years.
- Record receipts promptly.
- Liaising with Countries on incoming funds allocation.
- Handle AR inquires promptly.
- Perform month-end activities - AR revaluations, revaluation allocations, provisions, write offs , prepare AR aging/receipt reports.
- Record Intercompany transactions.
- Issuance of Intercompany DN/CN.
- Perform "Accounts Allocation" regularly to intercompany rechargeable accounts.
- Ensure clearance of intercompany rechargeable accounts at month-end.
- Minimum 8 years work experience in OTC field with at least 3 years supervision experience.
- Proven people management skills.
- Experience in project management is an advantage.
- Conversant in Microsoft Excel VLookup and Pivot Table functions.
- Prior experience in Shared Service or fast-pace MNC environment with high volume transactions would be an advantage.
- Experience with entity transition/ system migration.
- Knowledge of SUN Accounting System and/or Oracle is an advantage.
- Multitasker , Multisystem user.
- Professional with high level of integrity.
- Takes great initiative, possess strong commitment, hardworking and responsible.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Good command in both spoken and written English.
- German or French is an advantage.
- Challenging work in an international environment of a prestigious company.
- Contract type: open-ended.
- Starting date: ASAP.
- Company benefits (extensive training opportunities, 5 weeks of holidays, possibility of international. rotations, meal vouchers, pension fund contribution, Intl.SOS membership card, refreshment, sick days...).
- Working in modern offices in the center of Prague (Prague 5 Andel - very good accessibility).
Vytvořeno:dne 04.10.2016 v 5:10
Místo práce:Hlavní město Praha
Pracovní poměr:Práce na plný úvazek
Zařazeno v oborech:
- Ekonomika a podnikové finance