Úvod a popis pracovní náplně
- As a Java/Scala developer with database technology experience, (i.e. Oracle, Hadoop, etc..), you will get the chance to work on all aspects of project development from analysis, design, testing and support. This role is not for the "little grey mouse" type because you will work daily with all members of the development team including from the client side so you need to be a strong communicator with great English skills.
- If you hold at least a Bachelor's degree in a C.S., Math or related field and have 3+ years in Java development with Agile methodologies, please don't hesitate to send your CV now. The project teams are growing and new ones are being formed as new projects start.
- The benefits of working for this company are too numerous to list in one ad, but some of them include:
- · 50% paid certifications.
- · Internal School for your personal development - where you can expect around 10 training programs every year.
- · Every two years the opportunity for either a vertical or horizontal career move – including the chance to relocate to one of the 26 countries where they develop or even the chance to switch technologies completely.
- · A whole list of additional benefits such as 5 paid sick days, 25 days paid holiday, Mulit-Sport card, paid annual public transportation, language classes....and more.
Vytvořeno:dne 01.10.2016 v 5:10
Místo práce:Hlavní město Praha
Pracovní poměr:Práce na plný úvazek
Zařazeno v oborech:
- IS/IT: Software - Vývoj a obsluha aplikací
- Tvůrčí práce, design a umění