- Strategic BuyerThe role of our Strategic Buyer is responsible for conducting sourcing activities from both local and international suppliers, supporting the procurement teams’ objectives to attain business targets in quality, delivery, cost effectiveness and project management. All activities will fully support product development and resourcing strategies.
- Develop and execute procurement strategies;
- manage vendor relationships and assist in building effective partnerships as well as identifying strategic opportunities for process improvements and cost reductions;
- analyze market and delivery trends and develop/propose procurement methods and processes that support those trends;
- define the purchasing strategy as necessary;
- lead robust supplier assessment, selection, contract negotiation;
- work with cross-discipline teams to both qualify and regularly audit suppliers;
- coordinate with engineering team for product/project sourcing activities;
- ability to source product and materials according to drawing specifications and project requirements;
- ensure timely transfer of selected package in highest quality and competitive cost;
- identify potential trends & issues within the Supply Chain and business in order to recommend appropriate, cost-effective solutions;
- effectively identify problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps to solve them in situations where the problem is difficult or complex.
- Bachelor’s degree in Purchasing Management, Supply Chain, Business, Engineering or related field;
- at least 4 year experience on similar position in technical/ manufacturing company (Aviation is advantage);
- spoken and written English fluency is required;
- advanced skillset in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project;
- sound knowledge of strategic sourcing practices;
- excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to perform and produce results in a team environment;
- experience with presentations of complex issues to upper and executive management;
- knowledge of Aerospace supply chain market is an advantage;
- excellent verbal and written communications skills; superior negotiation skills a must;
- excellent organization and planning skills, flexibility, responsibility and willingness to learn.
- Opportunities for professional growth and training in prospective field;
- Internal and external trainings, including various language courses;
- Contribution to pension insurance;
- 37.5 hours work week, holiday leave of 5 weeks;
- Subsidized meals at the company premises.
Vytvořeno:dne 01.03.2016 v 16:44
Místo práce:Česká republika
Pracovní poměr:Práce na plný úvazek
Zařazeno v oborech:
- Bankovnictví a finanční služby