React Developer - Digital Banking
Úvod a popis pracovní náplně
- Your goal will be to take responsibility for our UI / UX patterns, design, code quality, compatibility of the application in each type of the browser and performance.
- You will work on these applications:
- RCM is a system for connecting to external registers, processing and storing the data for later reuse
- Exchange Rates (EXR) is a small application for downloading of exchange rates from external financial authorities (European Central Bank,...)
- Trust Lists (TRL) enables blacklisting or whitelisting of different type of entities (persons, phones, emails, addresses,...)
- Antifraud Tracking System (ATS) is a new system which supports anti-fraud processes, that is an investigation into suspicious activities
- Playrooms with table football, play station, etc. coffee corners, standing desks, unforgettable team buildings, and employee events
- Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).
- Yearly bonuses, loyalty bonuses, allowance to a pension scheme
- 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days
- Technical training and certificates, possible internal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours
- Employee Group discounts for the products of Home Credit bank
- You can gather expertise in these areas:
- Oracle/Postgress with Luquibase to deploy structures
- Java SE/EE
- for messaging Kafka, RabbitMQ
- for deployment Teamcity/Jenkins
- for hosting Azure/internal cloud
- for application servers we are using Weblogic/Tomcat, we plan using Kubernetes very soon!